Thursday 29 January 2015

Rob Bliss





Rob Bliss 

These are the films that he has worked in that i found from his site.
I originally found Rob Bliss when I visited the harry potter studios. 
His work stuck out to me because of his art style and the way he draws. 
This is what I am highly interested in doing through out my study life and carer. 
There is not much information about this artist but I have found out what films he has worked on. 
I  am currently working on a few projects of my own using Photoshop , I would like to say that  Rob Bliss is a inspiration to me as his style of work is something that interests me. Every time I see his work I get excited and amazed. 


Thief Of Always (2013) (Concept Artist)

Frankenstein (2013) (Concept Artist)

Dracula Untold (2013) (Concept Artist)

Hercules: The Thracian Wars (2013) (Concept Artist)

Divergent (2012) (Concept Artist)

The Crow (2012) (Concept Artist)

Godzilla (2012) (Concept Artist)

Last Days on Mars (2012) (Concept Artist)

Maleficent (2012) (Concept Artist)

Candy Land (2011) (Concept Artist)

Paradise Lost (2011) (Concept Artist)

Neverland (2010) (Concept Artist)

Jack the Giant Killer (2009-10) (Concept Artist)

The Dark Knight (2008) (Concept Artist)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (2008) (Concept Artist)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) (Concept Artist)

Watchmen (2005) (Dir. Paul Greengrass) (Concept Artist)

Alexander (2004) (Concept Artist)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) (Concept Artist)

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) (Concept Artist)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) (Concept Artist)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) (Concept Artist)

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) (Concept Artist)




This Image Of Dobby is the one of his Illustration i saw in the makers of Harry Potter Studio i was amazed and his piece of art work gave me allot of inspiration. 










These are some of the images i picked up when researching his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment