Sunday 5 October 2014

A bit about me


A bit about me .......







Hello I am Tara Nightingale and this is my blog I would like today write about my interests and some of the journey I will be going through on this blog.

Things I am interested in;


  • Dolls 
  • Toys and their history 
  • Vintage 
  • Antiques
  • Kawaii 
  • country side 
  • Film Theater
  • Manga 
  • Anime 
  • books   
  • Video Games 
  • Art History 
  • Makeup but wounds and cuts for films. 
  • Props for Films 
  • Costume 
  • concept art

I have a huge passion for dolls and many kind of dolls and figures. There is many different kind of dolls i collect rather few of them. Ball jointed dolls are a Korean based doll. The Japanese in 1999 a company called  Volks  they came out with a line of ball jointed dolls that were made out of Polyurethane resin and stood 57cm tall and strung by elasticated string and customized by hand painting faces and body blushes which still continues in the hobby today. 

There is many companies of toys and dolls out there in the world and still are coming up with different ways to create their creations. My self have created my own dolls by using porcaline clay which is a traditional method to use. 

There are many other interests that i have  which is Film and Theater. I love many films like Lord of the rings and tv seires from Doctor Who to American Horror story and Breaking bad. I like the behind scene work that goes on from the makeup to costume and prop. I also like the concept art in film and theater. It is a job line i am interested in .  

I have a interest in Manga and Anime and the Japan culture. I have a collection my self of Manga and Anime. There is so many diffrent types of Manga and Anime and many different company's. 

I also like Video Games and the concept art that goes along with it. I would like to look in further in to concept art carers because i love collected concept art books and drawing my own ideas. 

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment