Sunday 5 October 2014

Steffen Reichstadt Concept Artist

Steffen Reichstadt is a film and TV concept Artist he has worked on ID Forever part 1, Pixels , Insidious chapter 3 , Gods Egypt , The hunger games Mockingjay part 1  , Untitled Cameron Crowe project , Jupiter Ascending , The Sponge Bob movie , , The hunger games Mockingjay part 2 , American horror story , Wayward pines , Extant , Sin City: A Dame to Kill For , Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , Hercules , Dawn of the Planet of the Apes , Edge of Tomorrow , Maleficent , X-Men: Days of Future Past  , The Amazing Spider-Man 2 , Noah ,  300: Rise of an Empire ,  I, Frankenstein ,  Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters ,   We're the Millers ,  R.I.P.D. , The Wolverine , The Hangover Part III ,  After Earth , G.I. Joe: Retaliation ,  The Apparition , Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter ,  The Amazing Spider-Man ,  Wrath of the Titans ,  Underworld: Awakening ,  The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 , Rise of the Planet of the Apes , 2011 Transformers: Dark of the Moon,  Green Lantern , X-Men: First Class ,  Sucker Punch ,  Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Steffen Reichstadt has lived in Los Angeles since 2008 working as a director and concept artist for the Aaron Sims Company.
I started looking Steffen Reichstadt up as I was interested in American Horror Story and I was looking through IMD about the people behind the scene. I have a big interest in concept art and movies as well and seeing his work has inspired me to improve my skills in drawing and creating characters.


As I looked further I found that he works for a company called Aaron Sims Company and their contact number is 323-638-5746. 






No comments:

Post a Comment