Friday 20 March 2015

Andy Price


Andy Price 

Andy price 2014 bronycon.jpg

Andy is a comic illustrator, currently employed by IDW Publishing which are the creators of My little pony that Andy does the illustration for. 
Andy worked along with writer Katie Cook behind the issues 1-4 of My Little pony which is a popular TV program that I am a huge fan of. 
 
Andy has also worked for DC comics , innovation comics and Rittenhouse Archives. 
He has also has worked for the Comics quantum leap and WordGirl. 
 I mostly know Andy from My little Pony comic series and as I am a huge fan of the show , franchise and comics, I find the art work stunning this is a huge part why I like the show so much. 
As I was researching I did end up finding what else he has worked on which I always find fascinating when I like a artist work.


"TIME FOR A CHANGE" 

Image of "Time For A Change" Ltd. Ed. Print


Image of MLP #1, p. 21 - Original Art









Image of MLP #2, p. 19 - Original Art





His other work 



Image of Wonder Woman









No comments:

Post a Comment