Thursday 5 March 2015

Concept art Disney

Disney 

Lauren Airriess





Visual Development from Tangled by Lauren Airriess





John Ripa 




Dan Cooper 





Jeffrey Turley 
Laurent Ben Mimoun 



The images that I have collected above are a few images of the concept art for the making of tangled. 
I discovered many artists took part in to this and coming up with designs for the characters. 
I like to look at how people develop the brief to make characters, you can see different ideas artists have which I always find interesting to look at.
I could spend all day looking through concept books, I find them so interesting how people have different ideas and drawing techniques, I like to see the development of characters.

I love how different artists read the script or brief differently and get something different from the description.

I also like to look at story boards which I have shown up above. 
Tangled is a well known Disney film and I personally love the animation but what I love the most about is the art work and concept that went in to creating the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment