Wednesday 4 March 2015

Mark Crilley

Mark Crilley 


Mark Crilley is a artist I  have been watching and following on You Tube for a long time now.  He has helped me as artists develop my skills and teach me tricks and learning curves about drawing and being a artist in the big wide world. 






Mark Crilley has taught me the process of creating a comic , and how its done in the industry. 
I think its great watching his videos on you tube , from the first time he started out on you tube and to know you cane really see that he has developed as a artist and shows you that if you put the effort in you can do it. I think Mark is a great role model to the artist side of the world.  


Mark has created his own comic called Brody's Ghost which I find so inspirational. 


He is manly Based om You tube doing tutorials on how to draw characters and manga and even real life objects he draws a big range of styles. 


https://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley

This is Marks you tube, iIhighly recommended that you visit his page and watch his videos. 



As I was growing as an artist, Mark was a big part and how he helped me grow confidence I highly recommend him to anyone who want to go into art. 







No comments:

Post a Comment