Wednesday 4 March 2015

Ghost Town Album Artist Imamachinist

Ghost Town 






















Ghost Town is a band, I love their music but I also love their cover art for their albums. 
The Artist behind the album covers is Alister Dippner also known as imamachinist. 
I have Liked this band for so long and have admired the Album art. 
I love this kind of Art, there is bright colours but still with a dark twist which is a mind twister which is why I am so drawn to Alister's art. 


I couldn't find much out about Alister but i did find his email. I originally found out about this artist through a you tuber I watched, Ledamosterbunny she is no longer on you tube but I believe if my memory has me right Ghost Town used Leda for inspiration and she helped promote their work. 






 alister@thehizoku.com . 
His Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/imamachinist/timeline










No comments:

Post a Comment